Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Flowery Language

Like a rose, our lives can seem so fragile...

The first petal - A break up.
The second petal - A fight with your parents.
The third petal - Lost a loved one.

Life begins to lose it's colour,
seems like the end is nearing,
but I've just got to stop and ask the question,
do we stop here or just keep carrying on.

But no, the question needs not be answered, for it's evident to me.
For an unspeakable force sends help from above,
And I find myself moving on, growing stronger day by day.

Tall again I can stand, not by anything that I could have done.
Bright and alive, I'm ready again to meet what the lies ahead!
It's a miracle, one that I just can't understand.

As many questions that are left unanswered, the answers are all out there waiting.
Just a peek out the window, and I can't help but stand amazed -

The wide open sky, 
the white clouds hanging high,
the deep blue ocean,
a baby being born yet another creation.

And there at that moment I know, I just know it
that like a petal, I'm not on my own.
That like stem, I was created for something more than myself,
even though I may not see it at the present time.
Just peering out into the marvel of life's inexplicable phases,
I begin to sense a work that has been spun into action way before time.

The work that was shown to us, on one very Christmas day.





No comments:

Post a Comment